Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Since Volume 9 No 1 this journal charges the following author publication fees.
All articles published in BIMIKI (Berkala Ilmiah Mahasiswa Ilmu Keperawatan Indonesia) are open access and freely available online. All published articles are free for anyone to read and download all over the world. In order to sustain this model, we now charge authors an article processing charge (APC) that covers the range of publishing services we provide, including article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, and customer services.
The APC is payable when the manuscript is editorially accepted for publication and is charged to either authors, funders or affiliated institutions.
Article Submission: 0.00 (USD)
BIMIKI do not apply any charge to the author for submission process.
Article Publication: 300,000 (for Indonesian authors) or USD 25 (for non-Indonesian authors).
We consider individual waiver requests for articles in our journal, to apply for a waiver please request one during the submission process to our email address. A decision on the waiver will normally be made within two working days.The payment can be made by bank transfer. Information regarding the bank account is sent via email to the corresponding author.